All FAQ Share This
Yes users can use the same device at different times.
- User 1 - Downloads their extension from their Sell Data back-office.
- User 1 - Installs the extension into their browser.
- User 1 - Disables the extension in the browser.
- User 2 - Repeats what User 1 did from their own back-office.
- User 3 - Repeats again.
Maximum of 8 different users per device.
Extensions downloaded from different back-offices have different ID codes. When you install your extension make a note which one belongs to you from the ID displayed on installation.
Each user must enable the browser extension for at least 45 minutes a day and search to get paid their daily $1.10. This is lowest data possible.
- User 1 - Enables their extension and browses as they normally do. When finished disable your extension.
- User 2 - Can now enable their extension and browse and so on.
We do not offer support for this topic so please do not ask.